On this private day tour, discover the charming city of palaces, Mysore, which still has its old-world charm. Learn about the heritage of this city and explore the art and architecture of its palaces.
8 Hours 28 Feb, 29 Feb, 01 Mar, and more
What is included in the tour
- All transportation using air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Water bottle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Get to know about the royalties who lived here
- Visit Ranganathaswamy temple. An ancient Hindu temple, widely famous among locals
- Visit the marvelous St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore
- Enjoy the bird's eye view of Mysore city from Chamundi Hills
- Visit the most beautiful among the palaces in India; The Mysore Palace