8 Nights and 9 Days of high-quality oxygen and pure bliss whilst exploring one of the best landscapes on earth.
This epic group is designed for those lovebirds & best buds who
- are looking for an adventure they would never forget for at least 2 lifetimes.
- love mountains, rivers & lamas (Ladakhi monks).
- live for selfies in cool shades & stud jackets.
- like a little bit of butter in their tea ;-). Yes, you read it right. 'Gur Gur' aka butter tea is like cappuccino for the Himalayan people.
Check out the 'Photo gallery' above for the chosen places to Eat, Play & Chill.
Dates: July 7th to 15th
Includes Direct flights from Mumbai to Leh
(You can also add a bike ride to your adventure on the Pangong, Nubra valley route.)
Click on 'personalize' to see options are available.
Price reduces for couples & groups.
**Cost Includes flights from Mumbai to Leh & Return.**
We can help you book flights from your city to Mumbai if needed.
What is included in the tour
- Direct Flights in economy class from Mumbai to Leh and Srinagar to Mumbai.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh with welcome in the Hotel
- Accommodation on sharing Basis, 04 Nights in Leh, 01 Night in Nubra, 01 Night in Pangong, 01 Night in Kargil, 01 Night in Srinagar
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by vehicle
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wildlife & Red cross Fee.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses, Optional Tours, Extra Meals Ordered, medical or evacuation expenses.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stays on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary. Rafting, Sports activities, Ropeway rides, Cable rides, Paragliding, Boat rides etc.
DAY 1 - July 7th, SUN: Arrival in Leh
Fly in one of the most sensational flights in the world and
Arrive at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh
Visit Leh Palace, a former royal palace & Shanti Stupa - peace seat of Japanese Buddhists.
DAY 2 - July 8th, MON: Explore Leh
Vist the 1000-year-old Alchi monastery, the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground.
Hall of fame, a glorious museum constructed by the Indian army.
Gurudwara Patthar Sahib built by the lamas of Leh
Gravity-defying Magnetic Hill
The Confluence of Indus & Zanskar river.
DAY 3 - July 9th, TUE: Leh to Nubra Valley
Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (Highest motorable road in the world @18,380 ft)
Visit the Sand Dunes in the cold desert.
Enjoy a Camel Safari
DAY 4 - July 10th, WED: Nubra Valley to Leh
Visit the oldest & largest Buddhist Diskit Monastery
DAY 5 - July 11th, THU: Leh to Pangong
Visit Shey Palace, the summer retreat of the kings
Changla Pass @ 17586 ft
Pangong lake, the largest lake in Asia stretches for more than 100kms from China.
DAY 6 - July 12th, WED: Pangong to Leh
Visit Hemis Gompa- believed to be the wealthiest and biggest monastery in Leh.
DAY 7 - July 13th THU: Leh to Kargil
Visit Lamayuru monastery, one of the oldest and the grandest monasteries of Ladakh and
houses about 150 permanent Buddhist monks.
Mulbekh where there is a Chamba statue carved out of a single rock.
DAY 8 - July 14th FRI: Kargil to Srinagar
Visit Kargil war museum at Drass - second coldest inhabited place in the world
Drive through Zozila Pass crossing the beautiful Kashmir countryside.
Dal Lake - 'Jewel in the crown of Srinagar.'
Day 9 - July 15th SAT: Depart from Srinagar
Tour concludes with happy and sweet memories :-).
Note: The Group tour starts from Mumbai & Includes flights from Mumbai to Leh & back. All travelers from other cities are requested to book flights from their cities. We can help with booking flights if needed.