Ladakh ("land of high passes") is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kunlun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet. Ladakh is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and culture.
In this epic adventure, you will experience a few handpicked places that give you a sense of life in the hills.
Some of the highlights of this group tour are
- Direct Flights from Mumbai to Leh
- Leh Day Tour
- Camel Safari in the cold Desert
- Khardungla Top - highest motorable pass in the world
- Handpicked well-reviewed stays
Hotel Panorama in Leh ( for 8 Nights 9 Days Departure),
4 BHK Bungalow in Leh (for 7 Nights 8 Days Departure)
YakCamp in Pangong
Royal Desert camp in Nubra &
Royal Heritage houseboat in Dal Lake with Breakfast & Dinner
- Optional bike ride for the Nubra valley & Pangong lake visit.
- Visit to the Kargil war memorial.
7 fixed departures available.
- July 7th [8 Nights & 9 Days ]
- July 22nd [7 Nights & 8 Days ]
- July 29th [7 Nights & 8 Days ]
- August 5th [7 Nights & 8 Days ]
- August 13th [7 Nights & 8 Days ] - Women Only
- August 20th [7 Nights & 8 Days ]
- August 27th [7 Nights & 8 Days ]